Tripod Trivet - Cooking on an open fire is a joy! How can I make one of those?

Anyone who has cooked over an open fire will know the shame of a spilled dinner from a poorly balanced pot resting on some rocks or old bricks.
Enough was enough when the last kettle I will ever spill came tumbling from it's perch.

 How can I make a trivet?
I enjoyed this process so much and stumbled across such an abundance of materials that I sell these items.
To buy these Trivets click 
HERE
  • I sourced a supply of horseshoes. Stables and Horse owning friends were a good start.
  • I chose a design and found some legs, old road pins worked well.
  • I learned to weld, (it's easier than it looks!) Use all the correct safety equipment and pray!
  • Lastly I rubbed down the frame before coating with a heat resistant finish.

Trying it out for size!
Off Grid cooking, ideal for festivals and camping
To buy these Trivets click 
HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment